Wednesday, 15 February 2012

In a Nutshell...





Helmut Lang F/W 12



3.1 Phillip Lim F/W 12




Theyskens' Theory F/W 12

Images courtesy of because im addicted and Studded Hearts

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday - I certainly felt spoilt, receiving a beautiful CHANEL book to add to the ever-growing collection.  Distracting me once again from blogging, today I finally sat down to check out some more of the details from New York Fashion Week.  What I love most about the Fall/Winter collections are the endless layering options...knits upon knits upon knits, leather detailing and soft snuggly shearling...dreamy!  My picks, Theyskens' Theory, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Helmut Lang, each serving up collections which make me want to jump into Winter, boots first.  I will be searching high and low for an affordable high street version of that mustard knit from Theyskens' Theory...perfection x




No comments:

Post a Comment