Monday, 13 February 2012

Monday Monday...









Images courtesy of Studded Hearts

My absence from posting can be attributed to an unusually busy weekend, as on Sunday I got to play test dummy while Tania (Tania Lee Photography) and her good friend Zoe (her amazingly talented make-up artist friend) designed a beauty shoot around spectacularly girly coloured pigments.  My face was like a Jackson Pollock painting and I loved every minute of it!  

However, while I was playing dress-up, New York fashion week continued in full force.  As usual, Alexander Wang produced a flawless F/W collection consisting of Matrix-style leather coats, skirts and boots alongside soft white knits and Mongolian fur.  While many might consider a monochrome palette challenging and even a bit ho-hum...Wang never fails to excite and once again, his skillful use of tailoring and texture has produced a gorgeous collection that would fit seamlessly into any Winter wardrobe...x

No comments:

Post a Comment