Sunday, 11 March 2012

O for Olsen...






Images courtesy of Olsens Anonymous and The Complex Media

I have always loved Mary-Kate and Ashley...from their Full House days through to The Row, I have admired them for their innovation and business savvy, and most importantly, their stunning sense of style.  What I think remains so endearing about the Olsens is their seemingly innate ability to turn anything they set their minds to into gold.  The Row has quickly become one of my favourites and what is so admirable about these two mega-moguls is that throughout it all, they have remained extremely modest about their success and their feet are planted firmly on the ground.  I have no doubt that Mary-Kate and Ashley will still be on the forefront of fashion in another 20 years and gracing the cover of Elle for years to come...x


No comments:

Post a Comment