Friday, 23 March 2012

Zippy...





Images courtesy of Oracle Fox

Back in 2009 I flew up to Auckland to volunteer behind the scenes at New Zealand Fashion Week.  I wanted to get a taste for the hustle and bustle of the shows and even back then, I remember dressing this stunning blonde model for the TwentySeven Names show.  The name on the rack, Zippy, short for Zippora Seven and it was a name I never forgot.  She rocked it!  Now, working like crazy, the 21 year old Aucklander is represented all over the world by some of the top agencies and everytime I see a new campaign featuring the petite Kiwi model, I always remember that fashion show.  Here she is photographed by Tom Craig for Bershka'a SS12 collection and Zippy's carefree bohemian look is a perfect match for the colourful Spanish label!  Check out the new collection here...x

No comments:

Post a Comment