Sunday, 22 April 2012

Josefien Rudermans...








Images courtesy of Oracle Fox
Vogue Taiwan January 2012
Photographed by Naomi Yang

Recently I did a post about Josefien Rudermans and her amazing eyebrows...see it here!  And today when I was flicking through the bank of images on my computer, I stumbled upon this shoot from Vogue Taiwan's January issue.  Looking pretty in pastel, Rudermans illustrates the perfect way to do sorbet shaded hair.  I know that the coloured tresses look might have just been a fashion fad...but I'm not quite over it yet and I think that a little bit of pink never did anyone any harm.  As far as I'm concerned, it might be a nice way to spruce up your winter look, especially as our wardrobes inevitably fall into a palette of black, grey and navy...x

1 comment:

Post a Comment