Friday, 27 April 2012

Natasha Poly - Vogue Japan....









Images courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue


This post was intended to be published last night, but unfortunately due to issues with my internet, I was unable to upload all the images until now!  However, I'm glad my computer finally decided to do as it was told because I absolutely love this editorial.  Photographed by Daniele and Iango for Vogue Japan's May issue, Natasha Poly embodies the 70s embellished styling perfectly in this stunning black and white shoot.  With her hair softly curled and dark dramatic make-up, Poly looks almost unrecognisable.  As always, Vogue Japan has created a beautiful body of photographs that would look just as lovely exhibited on a white wall as they do in the magazine...x



No comments:

Post a Comment