Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Anja Rubik and 25...


Image courtesy of Modelinia

Anja Rubik is one of my favourite models and I have always admired her personal sense of style...so when I found out that she was the editor of her own magazine, I was beyond excited!  25 is the masterpiece of Rubik and her partner Sasha Knezevic, and is inspired by the 70s erotic magazine, Viva.  While there is no disputing the 300-page glossy will be packed full of nudity, it's primarily categorised as a fashion magazine and has been created to celebrate women, their bodies and their sexuality.  First launched in 2009, the new issue will be released at Cannes this week and I cannot wait to see the response.  With all female photographers such as Annie Leibowitz and Ellen von Unwerth contributing to the first issue, I can only imagine that 25 will be a book you will want to display on your coffee table rather than sliding it beneath the bed...x 

No comments:

Post a Comment