Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Lara Stone for Vogue Netherlands...





Images courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue


For the May issue of Vogue Netherlands, Lara Stone takes the spotlight in a stunning editorial photographed by Josh Olins.  Always a favourite of mine, I love how this girl can have so many different looks.  Recently I posted an editorial from Vogue Turkey's April issue where Stone stood out in bursts of colour and eighties styling (here)...but I must admit, I think she looks best as above; soft, blonde and with that cheeky gap-toothed grin that has made her so famous.  Often I feel models too easily lose their sense of identity, taking on the many various roles their photographers ask of them...and while fashion is ever-changing, sometimes it's nice to see stripped back beauty, clean and simple x

1 comment:

Post a Comment