Tuesday, 12 June 2012

June...NZ!














© Ashley Cameron Photography

Finally...my Instagram pics from my week in New Zealand.  As you can see, it was cold.  There was snow - and lots of it!  Despite getting trapped inside my house for a couple of days, it was lovely to catch up with family and friends and while it became more of a hindrance than anything else, the snow was undoubtedly beautiful.  Being away for so long, I kind of forget how amazing New Zealand is and how lucky we are to have such stunning scenery at our fingertips.  As the sun rose the day after the snow, the sky was clear and the view from my bedroom window was breathtaking...the white landscape stretching as far as the eye could see.  While I'm glad to be home and back to the normality of life in Melbourne, I am excited to indulge in a wee bit of nostalgia and surround myself with these gorgeous photographs from NZ...x







No comments:

Post a Comment