Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Snow Day!!!



© Ashley Cameron Photography

Well...just call me the snow fairy!  For those of you who know me, this is all becoming a tad ridiculous.  It seems that everytime I plan a trip back home to Christchurch, it snows.  And not just a little bit of snow, a bucketload of snow...trapping me indoors!!  Without question, the winter wonderland that Christchurch has become is gorgeous and more than just a little soothing on the senses, but it does however limit my exploration of the city to my backyard and the driveway.  To everyone who I was supposed to catch up with today, fingers crossed that tomorrow is clear and we can wrap our hands round a nice glass of wine tomorrow night...until then, I'm going to keep my socks on, snuggle down into the couch with my book and pray for sunshine.  Well done mother nature...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment