Sunday, 29 July 2012

Back to Basics...










Images courtesy of Studded Hearts
Photographed by Xavi Gordo
Model - Davinia Pelegri

This editorial for Elle Spain's August issue makes me want to pull apart my wardrobe, throw out anything slightly loud or crazy and pare my style back to the basics.  As a stylist, this is exactly how I love to see fashion - simple, minimalist and modern...and most importantly, accessible to those without a six-figure salary.  The beauty of basics is that most often, you can find an equally beautiful alternative to the high-end fashion houses at your local high street store.  All that it requires is a little bit of forward planning and a wardrobe where your confidence is the most important accessory!  x

Follow me on bloglovin, facebook, pinterest, and twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment