Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Candice for MUSE...again!







Images courtesy of Studded Hearts

So...after finally getting over the mother of all colds last week, I have been struck down again, this time with tonsilitis!  Grr!  While it's sometimes nice to sit back at home and catch up on daytime television, work is crazy busy at the moment and I feel like there are simply not enough hours in the day!  However, instead of sulking, I feel that being tucked up on the couch with a hot cup of tea and jelly is the perfect opportunity to catch up on my blog reading...and first up, this stunning photoshoot featuring blonde bombshell, Candice Swanepoel.  Photographed by the brilliant Cass Bird, Candice is styled in some of this seasons most delicious sport luxe pieces and as always, her amazing body is the standout.  Definitely need to find myself some of those pink pants...x


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment