Sunday, 22 July 2012

Sunday...


Photographs by Nathan Lowe

All Saints leather jacket and scarf, Trenery knit, Cotton On skirt, Country Road boots and bag, Cheap Monday sunglasses, Stolen Girlfriends Club jewellery

For the first time in weeks Melbourne has shown us some sunshine...and I couldn't be happier about it! While the temperature still stayed cool, there is not a breath of wind or rain cloud in sight and for Melbourne, that's a gift not to waste.  Finally feeling like I have overcome my three weeks of cold, flu and tonsilitis - it was so lovely to step outside, enjoy a strong cup of coffee and stroll in the sunshine.  Since I was in such good spirits I thought it might be nice to finally deliver on a much-promised outfit post...hope you like it!  Happy Sunday everyone x





No comments:

Post a Comment