Saturday, 25 August 2012

Sunday...



Photographs by Nathan Lowe

All Saints leather jacket and scarf, Witchery tank, Zara print pants, ASOS boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, LowLuv necklace, Stolen Girlfriends Club ring (left hand), Cheap Monday sunglasses 

Fondly named my clown pants by Nath, I must admit, the second I saw the sun peeking out this morning I was keen to step out of my winter gear and into some spring pieces.  However, after popping out for a coffee with a couple of girlfriends down in Prahran, by the time I took to snapping my outfit for the day, the sun had well and truly disappeared and I was keen to curl up on the couch with some magazines and chill out for the afternoon...plus, with some leftover banana pudding and caramel sauce calling my name, I really had no option! x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest and twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment