Monday, 10 September 2012

A-WANG...NYFW







Images courtesy of style.com

I love when the fashion week circuit begins each season and one of my favourite cities on the calendar is of course, New York!  While I hope that one day I will be sitting front row at my favourite shows, until then, I can still drool over the stunning creations from the comfort of my couch.  First up for Spring, Alexander Wang!!  Not that I should be surprised, but once again, A-Wang has produced a collection that breaks down all fashion barriers.  His deconstructed approach to fashion is so refreshing and with the slick slits in each ensemble, combined with his innovative use of glow in the dark fabric, the Wang show was full of surprises.  As usual, every detail has been so well executed...from the slim straps extending up the models legs, to the simple strip of tape used as a hair accessory - every element of this show was pure perfection x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!






No comments:

Post a Comment