Saturday, 29 September 2012

Claire Danes by Cass...








Images courtesy of Photoshoot

Claire Danes has always been a favourite of mine.  Ever since her days as the young Juliet...she has that something special that keeps me coming back for more.  This weekend I have been tucked up on the couch with the first season of Homeland...and I must admit, until yesterday, I hadn't even heard of it!  However, after rave reviews and a handful of Hollywood awards, I can certainly confirm that it is one show worth watching.  Photographed by the truly talented Cass Bird for the Fall issue of T Magazine, Claire Danes looks absolutely stunning as she strolls through the picturesque streets of Tel Aviv.  Not only a great show, but an absolutely beautiful series of photographs...x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment