Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Karlie for Numero #137...











Images courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue

Today was a big day to say the least.  After much anticipation, I finally started at my new job here in Sydney, and boy was it an eye opener!  While there were certainly a few moments of - who am I, what am I doing, and wow what have I got myself into - by the time I stumbled in the front door this evening, I certainly felt like life was heading in the right direction.  As a result of my crazy busy day however, I have had very little time to sit back and blog...BUT, upon checking my inbox this evening, all I had to see was Karlie Kloss in leather and latex and I was sold.  With the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon still sweeping the world of women, sex has never sold so well and this spread in the October issue of Numero has hit the nail on the head.  While I won't be stripping down and donning a pair of those thigh-high boots anytime soon, I can still admire the physical fabulousness that is Miss Kloss.  Sublime photography by Greg Kadel and slick styling by Elizabeth Sulcer transform this editorial into a true piece of art...definitely one for the scrapbooks!  Happy hump day everyone x


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment