Sunday, 23 September 2012

Melbourne to Sydney...



I have finally arrived in my new home...Sydney!  And boy did I strike the jackpot with the weather this weekend!!  As you can imagine, quitting my job, leaving my beautiful boy and packing up as much of my life as I could carry was rather stressful and as a result, the blog certainly fell by the wayside over the last few days...however, after some much needed sunshine, a (questionable) milkshake and a stroll along the beach - I am finally beginning to feel like myself again and feel content that I made the right decision.  As someone who doesn't cope well with change, I am sure there will be more tears and tantrums to come...but I must say, the sunshine is proving to be the perfect medicine!  Happy Sunday everyone...x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment