Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Chanel Spring 2013...








Images courtesy of Style.com

Pearls on steroids.  This was the general consensus after the Spring 2013 Chanel show...and after seeing the collection, you can understand why!  Karl Lagerfeld is famous for putting on a show, but what made the strongest statement this year, was the understated nature of his collection.  While there were still wind turbines and a magnificent set, it was the modernity and freshness of his Spring vision that really stood out.  With a bucketload of crisp black and white, gentle pops of fuschia, blue, green and even denim...the complete range was a feast for the eyes.  Often I find that Chanel is so embellished that it seems almost a shame to wear something so decorative...but here, the simple shift dresses, cropped jackets and bell sleeve details seemed right on trend for the new season.  I loved it!  And I must admit, I cannot wait for the day I am sitting in his audience...x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment