Monday, 29 October 2012

Lindsey...










Images courtesy of Studded Hearts

It's fair to say that after two straight days in a car, returning to work early this morning was a challenge! However, despite being a little overtired, nothing compares to finally having my boy with me in Sydney.  As I work my way through the photographs from our wee journey, I thought it was a good time to post these pics of Miss Lindsey Wixson that have been hiding away on my computer for a while now.  Photographed by Theo Wenner for style.com's Spring issue, the gorgeous American-esque 70s style photography reminds me of some of my favourite work by photographers like Stephen Shore and Larry Sultan.  What I particularly love about work like this is how the simple point and shoot aesthetic appeals to the photographer inside us all...x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment