Sunday, 14 October 2012

Vintage Kate...


Image courtesy of Wolfcub

It's midnight and I am just climbing into bed after a somewhat larger than life weekend.  I must apologise for the lack of ash-cam attention, but I have just returned from 3 days in Melbourne where, among other things, I finally got to see my boy again, we moved out of our very first house and we had bucketloads of fun dressing up as characters from 1982 for our dear friend Gem's 30th birthday bash!  So now, understandably, I feel like I have been hit by a bus...and cannot quite believe that ahead of me lies 6 days of work before I can crash again....a tragic realisation at this time of night I assure you!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend, I promise some delicious fashion-packed posts over the next few days x


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment