Thursday, 22 November 2012

Arizona for i-D...










Images courtesy of Photos de Mode

Gosh it seems like such a long time since I posted a fashion editorial....after 12 long days at work I finally have a day off and am relishing having the time to just relax and read my favourite magazines!  There are hundreds of blog posts sitting in my inbox but this one caught my eye this morning and I knew I had to share it with you.  Photographed by Richard Bush for the new Winter 2012 issue of i-D, Arizona Muse takes on a whole new personality with a closely cropped hair-do and a cool tomboy-esque attitude.  The clever play on proportion works well in the architectural environment and I love the confidence Muse exudes with each strong pose.  Hope you are all enjoying Friday fun-day...have a wonderful weekend x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!





No comments:

Post a Comment