Wednesday, 14 November 2012

New Homes...






Images via Pinterest 
(links available on my Pinterest page)

Finally, the day has come to move - yes, again - but this time should certainly be the last time!  It's definitely going to be a jam-packed couple of days but I am beyond excited about setting up house and settling into normality.  They say home is where the heart is...but I tend to think that home is where your bed is!  At the moment, mine is crammed into the back of our van and more than unpacking my bags and organising the house - I am so excited to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night!  I'm not sure how long I'll be without an internet connection so keep your eyes peeled...I will try to be back online by the beginning of the week!  Have a wonderful weekend xx


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinterest, and twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment