Friday, 14 December 2012

Juicing Goodness...


Image courtesy of Garance Dore

So this week I have been attempting a sort of juice detox/fast/health kick...and I say attempting as I haven't been quite as strict as I probably should have been!  But, with Christmas quickly approaching, I thought why not detox before the horrific over-eating begins rather than after....I'll let you know how that goes.  When this pic from Garance flipped up on the blogosphere today though I thought that maybe I wasn't the only one trying to get in tip-top shape before inevitably falling prey to the boxes of scorched almonds that seem to appear as if from nowhere at this time of year.  Delicious!  Thank God Christmas is only a week away - not sure how long I would be able to last....x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment