Monday, 18 February 2013

LFW by Cara...











Images courtesy of style.com
Pictured - Burberry Prorsum, Mulberry, Matthew Williamson, Topshop Unique and Peter Pilotto

When I sat down to flick through the latest fashions from London Fashion Week, my inspiration folder came close to overflowing...how was I ever going to condense my favourite looks to showcase on the blog?!  So, instead of picking one look over another, I decided to show some of my faves using one of my fave faces, Cara Delevingne.  New York was definitely exciting, but there is something so edgy about London that makes me want to completely transform my wardrobe!  And Cara, there are simply no words to describe how well you walk that runway...x


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment