Saturday, 9 February 2013

NYFW Day 1...Rag & Bone











Images courtesy of style.com

Woop...another fashion week is upon us, and first up - New York!!  While those who have the pleasure of attending the shows in person have been instagramming up a fashion snowstorm, literally...it seems that the eye candy of cosy knitwear, chunky outerwear and quilted leather are all too appealing in New York's current freezing conditions!  However, even from the warmth of my living room in sunny Sydney, the new Fall collections are already unravelling a delight for the eyes.  First up on my radar, Rag & Bone.  I have always loved the rugged menswear inspired fashion that they produce each season, but I feel that this year the collection is even more cohesive with a clear message of aviation, statement jackets, a simple but bold colour palette and of course, delicious textural knitwear.  I bet that there were many an attendee who wished they could have taken these looks straight off the runway and out into the snowy streets.  While I certainly love summer, seeing all these layers makes me yearn for cooler days and the comfort of coverage...I cannot wait to see what tomorrow has in store x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!




No comments:

Post a Comment