Sunday, 3 February 2013

Warm Me Up!














For the first time since arriving in Sydney last September, I think the temperature dropped below twenty-degrees this weekend and you should of seen the locals freak out!  Coats, knitwear, boots and scarves were all out in full force and I must admit, I also got a wee bit wimpy and dragged out my ankle boots for their first romp about town.  In light of the rain, wind and freezing conditions, I thought a little bit of winter style inspiration might be well received...and while it will no doubt be full sun in five minutes flat, as the shops begin to roll out their winter stock, I am already getting excited about the colours, textures and layers that I will be wrapping myself in when winter sets in for real.  Expect a uniform of chunky oversized knitwear, skinny black jeans, navy, grey marle and black..enjoy x


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment