Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Homecomings...


Image courtesy of The Wellness Warrior

My apologies for my absence from the blog for the last few days...definitely due to some technical difficulties at my end and let's just say, Vodafone and Telstra are on my list!  

However, it has been an amazing week and yesterday my parents touched down in Sydney on a beautiful sunny summer day!  I've made no secret of my ups and downs over the last couple of months as I've had to sit back, reflect and be truly honest about where I'm at and what I want to do.  As I began to question my reasons for doing what I was doing, the answers began to unfold naturally and opportunities began to present themselves in the most unlikely places.  I found the above quote on The Wellness Warrior, and it really speaks to how I'm feeling at the moment.  If you haven't checked out Jess's blog yet, you must!  It is a paradise of mind, body and soul and a true inspiration....x 


Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!




No comments:

Post a Comment