Friday, 5 April 2013

Namaste...


Image courtesy of Cross Fit North Vancouver

Yes, this is how I began my weekend....well - probably not quite so gracefully, but I tried!  One of my resolutions this year was to get back on the mat and while I may not be getting my downward dog on everyday, I am getting better by the week and certainly making a conscious effort to get up earlier to commit to my practice.  I think when people think of yoga a wealth of excuses float to the surface - I'm scared, I don't have time, I can't afford the classes, the classes are at an inconvenient time - well, what I have recently discovered is the power of youtube!  Yoga channels are everywhere and most have a wealth of classes available, every type of yoga you could possibly hope for with full length classes - for free and on demand!  So even if you can only give in to 10 minutes a day, I promise you your body will thank you for it.  Have a lovely weekend...namaste x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!






No comments:

Post a Comment