Saturday, 4 May 2013

Feeling Wheel...


Image courtesy of Mind Body Green

I'm sure anyone who regularly practices yoga can relate to the fear that swells inside as you get closer to that one pose you simply cannot face...for me, it's wheel pose and no matter how many times I back bend into bridge, I can't find the strength to take that final step and lift.  Putting this down to my fear of back or neck injury and convincing myself that I simply don't have the arm strength, it's become a mental battle every time I step into the studio.  So, lucky Nath has been holding me up under my back for the past few nights as I try to find an easier way to overcome this fear.  And....I think I may have cracked it.  Just.  No more excuses x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment