Saturday, 1 June 2013

Rainy Sunday...









Images courtesy of Studded Hearts

I'm one of those people who really struggles to sit still...the only exception being breakfast and bed - my two favourite things in the world!  But seriously, if I'm at home with no plans for the day, I feel like I need to be productive.  Whether that be catching up on work, tidying up the house, doing my journalism paper, blogging....I find it hard to just lie on the couch when I know those hours could be better spent doing something else.  Today however, Sydney has presented us with some truly hideous weather.  It's raining, which is no surprise, but it's the type of rain that prevents you from stepping outdoors unless it's an absolute emergency (coffee, chocolate and bacon all qualify as emergencies FYI) and so sitting indoors is the only option.  Instead of panicking at my lack of productivity today, I'm going to unwrap the four magazines sitting on my kitchen counter that have been patiently waiting to be read for weeks, bake the boy some banana choc-chip muffins and sleep...first up, the June issue of Vogue Australia featuring the gorgeous Candice Swanepoel.  Rain, you are my bliss x

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment