Sunday, 27 July 2014

Black and White...











All links and images available via my Pinterest account

I don't know about you, but I've been wrapped up on the couch for most of the weekend, sniffling into my tissues, drinking cups of green tea and waiting for my slow cooked chicken soup to be just right...I'm not ready to admit that I'm sick, but I'm doing everything that I possibly can to make sure it doesn't set in for the long haul!  Still, couch time is the perfect opportunity to find some much needed wardrobe inspiration.  I've long been an advocate of a pared back palette when it comes to my clothes and at the moment, I'm in love with the stylish simplicity of an all black and white ensemble...perfection x  

Follow me on bloglovinfacebookpinteresttwitter and instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment